At Industrial Machine, Inc. bigger parts are our forte. We can and do machine many smaller parts. However, since 1968, our niche in the market has been machining larger parts and fabrications that most machine shops simply cannot handle.
- Multiple cranes with up to 10-ton lifting capacity.
- Vertical turret lathes with 63” turning by 48” high
- CNC lathe to handle 120” long by 27” swing
- Manual gap bed lathes handling up to 40” swing by 240” long
- Horizontal mills with 96” table, 84” travel and 58” vertical milling on 1 set-up
- Band saw with 16” capacity
- Keyseaters and Slotter with up to 48” stroke and 3.5” width, and...
- THE EXPERIENCE TO SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY, QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY -- GET THE JOB DONE
Yes, Industrial Machine, Inc. has the equipment. But more importantly, we have the experience. Our staff of professional machinists average 20 years of journeyman experience. This staff has seen and machined it all: from 25-foot long fabrications to 2 -inch plate, from 20-foot long bar to 3-inch pins, from 5-foot diameter flywheels weighing as much as 18,000 pounds to 5-inch diameter flanges weighing 5 pounds, etc.
Industrial Machine, Inc. has served many industries over the years and has produced parts for steel mill refurbishment, industrial/commercial fan industry, heavy equipment repair, wire mills, dies of all sorts, parts for refineries and many, many others.
WHEN YOU NEED MACHINING DONE -- CALL INDUSTRIAL MACHINE, INC. at 724-452-7730 and ask for Mike!